Both Schwarzkopf and L’Oreal are renowned beauty brands. Moreover, both have effective and good hair styling products. At times, people have a hard time identifying the best one.
We will help you make a more informed decision next time you shop for Schwarzkopf and L’Oreal products. We shall compare both brands to help you identify the one that is suitable for you.
Schwarzkopf and L’Oreal Top Hair Products
When shopping for hair products, you hope to find a brand suitable for your hair texture, skin and one that will make you look fantastic. Here is a comparison of two hair products from both companies.
Schwarzkopf and L’Oreal Hair Dyes
Whether you would like to change your hair color, cover up the grays or touch up the roots, it is good to go for hair dye that will not damage your hair in the process.
L’Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color
It is an ideal choice if looking for a statement color that will add dimension and extra depth. The dye contains intense and bold shades that typical hair dyes do not have. As a result, it leaves your hair well covered with edgy hues.
You can use L’Oreal Multi-faceted Shimmering neutral colors to achieve fantastic depth. The dye comes in a box that contains a color gel and Power Shimmer Conditioner, a conditioning treatment.
How to Use L’Oreal Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color
- Read the instructions sheet that will be present in your hair kit
- Gather required items that will help you color your hair with ease, such as protector clothes
- In case your hair is too long, you may need two boxes
- Mix the developer cream, the color gel, and shimmer serum
- Use the applicator tip to color your hair
- Rinse with running water until it is clear
- Apply the shimmer hydrating conditioner
- Leave the conditioner on for approximately three minutes and rinse
- Style your hair as you desire
- It is not dull or flat
- It comes as the color identified in the box
- It comes with a conditioning treatment that gives your hair extra smoothness
- It is easy to use
- It may take a few rinses to wash out the color
- It has a narrow top applicator
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring Color
It is a fade-resistant and healthy hair dye. It stands out for its anti breakage technology that prevents damage and strengthens hair. You can achieve excellent gray coverage with Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring Color.
You will find an application bottle in the dye box, post color conditioning treatment, developing lotion, a tube of color cream, and gloves. The color conditioner works wonders on unruliest rocks and curly hair.
How to Use Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring Color
You can apply the Schwarzkopf color using the following easy steps;
- Read the instruction leaflet
- Use a cotton swab and apply a small amount of cream to test for adverse reaction 48 hours before dying your hair
- Brush your hair and put on the gloves
- Apply a barrier on your hair edges
- Do not wash your hair
- Apply the pre-color serum on your hair edges
- Mix the color creams (2a and 2b). shake them
- Use the applicator bottle and start applying the dye from the route
- Leave it for thirty minutes, then wash the color off
- Apply the conditioner, leave it for two minutes, then wash it off
- Dry your hair and set as desired
- Has pre-treatment that ensures even color results
- It comes in intense colors
- Strengthens your hair so fewer hair breakages
- 100% gray coverage
- Treats damaged hair
- It can be slightly runny
The Difference Between the Two Hair Dyes
The key differences between L’Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Color and Schwarzkopf keratin Color Intense Caring Color include the following;
- L’Oreal comes with 32 shades, whereas Schwarzkopf has 20 shades
- A single box of Schwarzkopf will be enough for lengthy hair, while you will require two boxes of L’Oreal if you have long hair
- The L’Oreal consistency is in the form of a liquid gel, whereas Schwarzkopf Keratin dye is consistency is in the form of a crème
- Schwarzkopf hair dye treats damaged hair. But, if you use L’Oreal, you will require the shimmering treatment to strengthen your hair
- L’Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color is not recommended for gray coverage.
- On the other hand, Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring color provides ample gray coverage
Similarities Between L’Oreal and Schwarzkopf Hair Color Dyes
For starters, both of them are special permanent hair dyes. You can use them to change your hair color to a different one, whether at home or in the salon.
Moreover, the two dyes come with an instruction leaflet inside the box. Consequently, they are a good option if planning to dye your hair at home.
The two hair dyes also have a minimal adverse effect on hair. They leave the hair looking vibrant and shiny after use.
More importantly, the two hair dyes are ammonia-free. Consequently, they do contain a pungent smell that can irritate your senses, will not damage your hair cuticles, and will not destroy the health of your hair.
Who is Best Suited for what Product
If you have gray hair and would like to color it black or any other color permanently, you should try out Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Intense Caring color. It provides 100% gray coverage.
Besides, if you are looking for a bold color shade, you should settle for L’oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color. The 32 L’Oreal shades are three times typical highlights.
As you can see, both L’oreal and Schwarzkopf are ideal hair dyes. When choosing between the two, we recommend you go for the one that will suit your hair.
Moreover, if you are already using one of the products, it would be best to stick to it. At times hair reacts to new products. Therefore, jumping from one hair brand to another can cause an allergic reaction.
Nevertheless, if you have to change, you can start by doing a strand test using the new product. The results will determine if the new product will damage your hair or not.